Each year, we partner with our administration to fund school initiatives & programs for the enrichment of our students.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Spirit Events
- Donating Online
- Clipping & Scanning Box Tops for Education
- Linking your Harris Teeter VIC card every August to their Together In Education program: 4654 is our school code
- Shopping through our Amazon Smile Account
- Purchasing a School Kidz Supply Kit (OPES receives 10% of sales)
- Corporate matching donations
Our main fundraiser for the school year is called the Boosterthon Fun Run. We do not participate in any fundraisers requiring door to door sales. 2019-2020 was our 12th year with the Boosterthon Team powering our fun run!
Over the years, funds raised from this fundraiser have gone towards the purchases of new playground equipment, shade structures, an outdoor picnic area, Chromebooks, STEM Initiatives at OPES, and many more necessities to make our school great! We work in conjunction with school administrators to identify the specific needs of the school that may not be covered in their annual budget. In addition, each of our 63 teachers receives funds for classroom use during the year! Thank you in advance for supporting this FUN event!
Thanks for all you do to support our school!
- Monday, April 6
- Tuesday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 8
- Thursday, April 9
- Friday, April 10
- Monday, April 13
- Tuesday, April 14